Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you hereby agree to destroy any downloaded materials
a. The materials on Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa's web site are provided "as is". Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
b. It is expressly understood by the User, that their viewing, referencing and/or any other use of any information contained on any such linked web site, is undertaken at the User's own discretion and risk; and that Calvary Chapel expressly disclaims any responsibility and/or liability for the same.
In no event shall Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa's Internet site, even if Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa or a Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
It is expressly understood by the User, that their viewing, referencing and/or any other use of any information contained on any such linked web site, is undertaken at the User's own discretion and risk; and that Calvary Chapel expressly disclaims any responsibility and/or liability for the same.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and justice...
Is it any wonder we are anxious for the kingdom of God to come?
The kingdom of man is full of war, pain, suffering, and heartache?all the result of man's rejection of God's love.
Today, the world is governed by Satan and those he inspires in rebellion against God, but someday, when the world is governed by the One called "Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace," we will experience something entirely different. There will be such peace and joy on the earth (Isaiah 2:4) that even the animal kingdom will no longer be savage (Isaiah 11:6-9). Death will cease (Isaiah 25:8) and there will be no more physical infirmities (Isaiah 29:18).
All that awaits the coming of God's kingdom. But in actuality, the kingdom of God exists now wherever God reigns. If God rules in my life, I am in the kingdom of God. Though still living in this world, I have already begun to experience God's kingdom. I am comforted by His peace, assured by His love, and overwhelmed by the joy of His salvation.
May He come soon?and may we do His will while we wait.
Father, we long for that day when Jesus reigns on the earth. We thank You for the hope we have while we wait.
Excerpt from Wisdom for Today by Chuck Smith
Used by permission. For more information click here