Calvary Publishing & Calvary Global Network present "Humor Me: How to Add Comedy to Your Brain, Your Life, & Your Message." Written by Joel Turner of Mountain Springs Calvary Chapel, this book seeks to come alongside Christians & ministry leaders to share an understanding between humor & hope:
"But seriously … do you want to communicate clearly and keep people really listening to everything you say? Humor can bridge that gap! Through personal life experiences and self-deprecating humor, Joel charms and disarms the reader while teaching the foundational principles of humor in an easy-to-understand way. He uses humor to grab the reader’s attention all while teaching principles that can be learned and applied to teaching, preaching and communicating confidently.
- Discover technical fundamentals of humor and comedy
- Learn practical tools for growing in humor
- Add humor to your message and your life
- Uncover what makes something funny
- Make the spiritual connection between humor and evangelism"