The Middle East and the Mission of God
Persia in Prophecy As the Middle East conflict has heated up once again, many people are asking whether this is a fulfillment of Bible prophecy….
Read articleExplore teaching, encouragement, and life in ministry.
153 articles · Page 1 of 9

By Brian Brodersen
Persia in Prophecy As the Middle East conflict has heated up once again, many people are asking whether this is a fulfillment of Bible prophecy….
Read article
By Dr. Lu Wing
While reflecting on Romans 6:1-14—a passage worth revisiting regularly—I found a profound answer to the problem of sin: the transforming power of grace. Paul begins…
Read article
By Mike Dente
I’m finally getting around to reading one of those books I’ve heard quoted by a ton of authors and podcasters, “A Secular Age” by Charles…
Read article
By Brian Brodersen
To all whose world was turned upside down October 7, 2023, there is Hope. Who Is the Messiah? While traveling in Israel awhile back, I…
Read article
By Dr. Lu Wing
Editor’s Note: This year, Yom Kippur begins at sunset on Friday, October 11th, and ends at nightfall on Saturday, October 12th. The Day of Atonement,…
Read article
By Pilgrim Benham
A few summers ago, our family drove across the country and ended up visiting Yosemite National Park for a few days. On the final day,…
Read article
By Mike Dente
This summer, I was blessed to attend the Refresh Europe Conference. Over the years, it’s changed, with more time given to friendships and teaching aimed…
Read article
By David L. Taylor
“but his disciples took him by night and let him down through an opening in the wall, lowering him in a basket” (Acts 9:25) Biblical…
Read article
By Mike Dente
One of the joys of parenthood is taking your kids to the park. I’ve always enjoyed watching children interact with each other and those they…
Read article
By David L. Taylor
In any form of storytelling, authors frequently employ modes of comparison between characters. Sometimes characters complement one another, resembling each other’s traits, actions, or other…
Read article
By Dr. Lu Wing
In the ancient text of Leviticus, within the details of ritual and sacrifice, lies a profound truth about peace. The Peace Offering, outlined in chapter…
Read article
By David L. Taylor
And his spear was in his hand… (1 Sam. 19:9; 20:33; 22:6) Oftentimes in media, whether in film, television, music, or literature, a motif is…
Read article
By Thomas Fretwell
Editor’s Note: To hear more from Thomas on this subject, click here for “Messiah in the Passover,” from his Theology and Apologetics Podcast. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/theology-and-apologetics-podcast/id1275721027?i=1000557698279 חג…
Read article
By Brian Brodersen
“I am the resurrection and the life.” —John 11:25 Jesus’ claim to be the resurrection and the life is so radical that it does not…
Read article
By Jeff Gipe
The haunting melody of an old hymn echoes in my soul as Resurrection Sunday draws near, its words resonating deeply: “When I survey the wondrous…
Read article
By Dominick Hernández
Editor’s Note: Dr. Hernandez’s article was previously published on March 13, 2017. This year (2024), Purim takes place from sundown March 23 to nightfall on…
Read article
By James Travis
Amongst the many well-wishes when our first son was born in 2015 was a consistent message that slowly but surely, “You will now come to…
Read article
By Mike Dente
As I’ve been teaching through Revelation this year at church, a thought has echoed in my heart: eternity is closer than we might think. By…
Read article