Paul AND Timothy — Philippians 1:1
Paul AND Timothy. It is such a simple phrase — but it is loaded with the complicated and messy backstory of how the Gospel got…
Read articleExplore teaching, encouragement, and life in ministry.
139 articles · Page 1 of 8

By Richard Cimino
Paul AND Timothy. It is such a simple phrase — but it is loaded with the complicated and messy backstory of how the Gospel got…
Read article
By Alan Stoddard
What is my story with sermon-based small groups? On July 27, 2017, our world lost a legend. It was on that day Haddon Robinson stepped…
Read article
By Ed Compean
Almost 40 years ago, I met a wonderful lady in college. Neither of us were Christians, but a few dates into our relationship, she explained,…
Read article
By Daniel Hamlin
“So I will praise You on the mountain / And I will praise You when the mountain’s in my way You’re the summit where my…
Read article
By James Travis
After writing to Titus — his former travel and ministry partner (Galatians 2.1-3) — about his current task in the church, Paul begins to instruct…
Read article
By Wendy Zahorjanski
It was time to make lunch, and a happy two-year-old stood on the stool beside me at the kitchen counter, gibbering away. “What’s this?” he…
Read article
By Wendy Zahorjanski
Editor’s Note: This is the third article in the Power and Role of Just One Color series. Click here to read the first article, published…
Read article
By Wendy Zahorjanski
Editor’s Note: This is the second article in the Power and Role of Just One Color series. Click here to read the first article, published…
Read article
By Shannon Quintana
“Jesus came and told His disciples, ‘I have been given all authority in Heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the…
Read article
By Wendy Zahorjanski
Walking through the front door didn’t change my mood or affect my spiritual sensibilities. The mother was lying on the couch, sick. Three of her…
Read article
By Bill Welsh
“We gotta get outta this place” — The Animals “I thought happiness was Lubbock Texas in my rearview mirror.” — Mac Davis “Let us press…
Read article
By Nate Holdridge
I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase “toxic masculinity.” I think I understand—and even, to a degree, can sympathize with—the phrase. Terrible men have and do…
Read article
By Nate Holdridge
To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith. A Psalm of David. 1 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!…
Read article
By Daniel Hamlin
Descending into Managua, I peered through the plane’s window at Lake Managua, looking quite serene from above. Nicaragua is a land of stark contrasts. The…
Read article
By Karissa Valadez
If you spend any amount of time online or on social media, you are likely aware of the global microscope that is currently examining the…
Read article
By Matt Kottman
This is part 3 of a 3 part series. You can find part 1 and part 2 here: Part 1 Part 2 (Originally published on…
Read article
By Mike Dente
Last November, I wrote an article about knowing God as a conventional relationship. I developed an idea from John Frame that describes how profound our…
Read article
By Matt Kottman
This is Part 2 of a 3 part series. You can find Part 1 here: The Church & Victims Of Depression Providing Training In our…
Read article